Home › Products › Agro Products › Indian Spices › Coriander Seeds
Price : 80.00 - 110.00 / Kilogram
MOQ : 5 Ton
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler, Trader, Distributor
||Coriander, Fresh Coriander
| Click to view more |
Common, GMO, Natural
Flavor sweet and savory dishes. Season vegetables, marinades, masalas, cookies, and cakes. Add to pickling brines, compotes, and chutneys.
Jute Bag, PP Bag
We customize packing according to the requirements of our valuable customers.
- coriander is a spice produced from the round, tan-colored seeds of the coriander plant (coriandrum sativum), which is a member of the parsley family. the word coriander can be used to describe the entire plant: leaves, stems, seeds, and all. health benefits
- coriander has been used in traditional medicine for stomach ailments. it is sometimes included in teas that are designed to help relieve constipation. research is being done to see if it has any verified health benefits for conditions such as diabetes. fresh cilantro greens provide fiber and phytonutrients, while the seeds have a small amount of calcium, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- coriander is an annual herb in the family apiaceae. it is also known as chinese parsley or dhania, and in the united states the stems and leaves are usually called cilantro. all parts of the plant are edible, but the fresh leaves and the dried seeds are the parts most traditionally used in cooking.
- soak the seeds in water for 12 hours. treat the seeds with azospirillum @ 1.5 kg /ha for better crop establishment + trichoderma viride @ 50 kg/ha to control wilt disease.
- pre sowing seed hardening treatment with potassium dihydrogen phosphate @ 10 g/lit of water for 16 hours is to be done for rainfed crop.
- field preparation and sowing:
- prepare the main field to a fine tilth.
- add fym 10 t/ha before last ploughing.
- form beds and channels (for irrigated crop).
- show the split seeds at a spacing of 20 x 15 cm.
- spray pre-emergence herbicide fluchloralin 700 ml in 500 lit of water per ha .
- the seeds will germinate in about 8-15 days.
aphids can be controlled by spraying methyl demeton 20 ec @ 2 ml/lit or dimethoate 30 ec @ 2 ml/lit.
seed treatment with pseudomonas fluorescens (pf 1) @ 10 g /kg and foliar spray of pf1 2 g/lit or spray wettable sulphur 1 kg/ha or dinocap 250 ml/ha at the time of initial appearance of the disease and 2nd spray at 10 days interval. neem seed kernel extracts 5 % spray thrice (1st spray immediately after the appearance of disease, 2nd and 3rd at 10 days interval).
it is a tropical crop and can be grown throughout the year (except very hot season i.e. march-may) for leaf purpose, but for higher grain yield it has to be grown in specific season. a dry and cold weather free from frost especially during flowering and fruit setting stage favours good grain production. cloudy weather during flowering and fruiting stage favours pest and disease incidences. heavy rain affects the crop. as an irrigated crop, it can be cultivated on almost all types of soils provided sufficient organic matter is applied. black cotton soils with high retentivity of moisture is best under rainfed conditions.
first irrigation is given 3 days after sowing and thereafter at 10 to 15 days interval depending upon the soil moisture available in the soil.
Looking for "Coriander Seeds" ?